Who orders the toilet paper?
While you have fresh eyes, do an honest assessment. What does the learning environment look like?
What are your biggest facility needs?
What does the school take care of vs. maintenance?
Who does what?
What are the procedures for your school?
- Who is writing the checks?
- Title I vs. Operational vs. Instructional vs. Athletics vs. Tutoring vs. School Funds
- Look at past expenditures
Click for answers to activity
Your “To Do” List
will NEVER get done!
- Task-oriented jobs are no longer your main focus
ALWAYS wear a fanny pack!
- Have good people around you that make you laugh! (We didn't realize just how important that was!)
- Put something in that fanny pack for YOU!!
Just like we tell teachers and staff… you MUST MUST MUST find something outside of the job for you to spend your time, energy, and brain power on!