Welcome to our Open Day 2021
Firstly, I would like to say how disappointing it is that we cannot welcome you to
our school in person. We LOVE Open Day. Every year we throw our doors open
and welcome hundreds of P6 and P7 girls in to our school and every year we get the
most amazing feedback. Pupils and parents talk of the atmosphere in the school,
how warm and inviting it is. They talk about the relationships between our pupils and
our staff, between our junior and senior pupils and between colleagues. St. Cecilia’s
College is a truly special place to visit.
In such uncertain times and as things continue to change, we have had to quickly
think about how best to let you see our school.
We have therefore created a number of opportunities which we hope will give you a
sense of what it means to a part of the St. Cecilia’s family.
• This booklet will allow you to explore different departments within the school.
There are parents and pupils telling you a little about their experiences also.
• Our Facebook page is a true reection of our school, please explore through the posts and videos, the
celebrations, assemblies, challenges and messages. We are proud of our school and how we have continued to
thrive in 2020, this is captured beautifully on Facebook.
• We have a number of promotional videos that can be accessed on our website. These range from a professionally
made snapshot of a school day to a video scripted, lmed and edited by a past pupil who wanted to capture what
St. Cecilia’s meant to her. There is also a moving retrospective of 2020 gifted to us by one of our administration
• Our school prospectus is available to view online at www.stceciliascollege.com also. Have a browse through at
• Our Principal’s Address by Mrs Mulhern is on our Facebook page and will take you through our new admissions
If, after all of this, you have a question for us then please get in touch!
• Email the school address firstname.lastname@example.org
• DM the school’s Facebook page @stceciliascollegederry
• Ring the school on (028) 71 281 800 and ask for a member of the senior team to contact you.