10 | P a g e
Image Training (Image Play)
The word “image” means visualization or mental picture.
The training is meant to teach your child (at any age) to learn how to be
imaginative or to create images.
This training is the foundation of all the other image exercises.
If your child is less than 3 years old, you can guide your child to do this. If your
child is 3 years and above, they can achieve this themselves.
To start with these exercises you must -
1. Create a relaxing environment away from distractions
2. Get your child to take a deep breath in and out (3 times)
3. Then you can start with the exercises. Imagine you can see a red ball, if
you can, put up your hand. Okay, now put your hand down. Now, can you
see a green ball? If you can, put up your hand. Great, put your hand down
4. Next, can you see the door to your bedroom? Once you see it, put up your
hand. Okay, open the door and got into your room.
5. Now, when I count backwards from 3, you turn off everything and you are
back in your class.
6. 3,2,1. You may open your eyes. Welcome back!
There are many other creative ways you can do this exercises, like getting your
child to visualize stories from story books as you read to them.
Right brain education teaches your child to see words, pictures, and numbers as