1. For the chapter president (or her appointed delegate) attending her biennium’ Chi State
convention, the chapter will pay transportation, registration, one-half of the hotel room costs
for two nights, and convention meal functions.
2. For the president-elect or chapter officer appointed by the President, the chapter will pay
transportation, registration, one-half of the hotel room costs for two nights, and convention
3. During the chapter president’s biennium, the chapter will pay the registration fee and
$300.00 toward expenses for her to attend either the regional or the International
convention. There is no delegation of this provision.
4. The chapter president’s pin will be presented to her by the chapter at the time of her
installation as the elected president of the chapter. It is the responsibility of the immediate
past president to remind the chapter treasurer to order the pin so that it can be presented to
the president by that date.
E. Study Stipends
For any area meeting, state convention, regional or international convention held outside
Orange County, the chapter will pay the registration fee for any member attending. For those
events held in Orange County, the chapter will pay one-half the registration fee.
1. At the retirement of a member, the chapter will present a Chi State memento to her.
2. In the event of the hospitalization of a member, the chapter will send a card.
3. At the death of a member, the chapter will honor that member by making a
contribution of $50.00 to a Chi State fund and, if possible, present a red rose and a
white rose at the memorial of the member, red for the organization of Delta Kappa
Gamma and white as a remembrance of our sister.
4. At the death of a member’s husband, parent, child or member of the immediate
household, the Chapter will send a card of condolence.
1. The chapter will present one or more recruitment grants annually, when funds and
qualified candidates are available. The amount to be determined by the Finance
Committee with the membership approval.
2. A donation of one dollar per member from the chapter treasury will be made annually
to World Fellowship.
Epsilon Lambda Chapter shall govern the conduct of its business in a manner consistent with the
Constitution, International Standings Rules, California State Bylaws, The California State Standing
Rules and the Epsilon Lambda Chapter Rules. The Chapter is a member of California State and Area