1.Hidratate the gelatin sumerging it for 10 to 15 minutes in cold water.
2.Mix the cream, the sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract in a pot.
3.Stare well and start to heat it without stopping to stare in order taht the cream
does not solidify.
4.When the mixture starts to boil, keep it appart from the heat.
5.Once the mixture is
already out of the heat,
add thhe gelatin leaves
when the mixture is
already hot in order to
activate its protein.
6.Once mixed, putt he
mixture in separate
bowls and leave it in your
fridge cooling for 3 to 4
3.a little bit of salt and water.
1.You have to prepare a mixture of the dry ingredients, flour and salt in this case,
in a bowl.
2.You beat the 2 eggs in another bowl and you incorporate them to your previous
mixture of dry ingredients.
3.You mix your ingredients with your hands until they become a hard dough. if it
is not soft enough to extend it, you can add some water but be careful and go
little by little because a little amount of water, can change the consistency of
4.After preparing your dough,
you cut it in several pieces and
flatten it with your pasta
machine until number 9 or 8.
5.When you have your pasta
flattened, you can go ahead
cutting it and putting some
flour in it in order avoid them
sticking to each other.
1.Some portobello mushrooms
2.Sweet onion to fry
4.50 grams pecorino cheese or grated parmigiano per person
5.Some bacon in small pieces.
1.We introduce the onion in a saucepan to fry it slowly with some oil.
2. When the onion is partly fried, we add the bacon that we have previously cut in
3.After this two previous steps, we peel and cut our Portobello mushrooms and
then add them to our sauce pan.
4.When everything is finally cooked, we add some salt and pepper and our sauce
in finally done.
5.We serve it inmediatelly.
6.We can put some grated parmesan cheese on top of the sauce and some
chopped green onion if we wanted to.
GALICIAN STYLE HAKE
1.1 kilo of hake on loins
2.5 or 6 new potatoes
4.4 or 5 garlic cloves
5.2 bay leaves
7.1 teaspoon of paprika from La Vera
8.Fish stock (If we have it) or water
1.First thing would be boiling the potatoes that we previously cut in thick slices,
this woukd make it really easy when we have to transfer the potatoes from the
pot to the plate. we boil them with a peeled onion, 1 or 2 garlic cloves. we boil
them for 15 minutes more or less, depending on the thickness of the cut.
2. when there is almost five minutes left until the potatoes are completely boiled,
we introduce the hake in
the boiling water. we
added some salt and
pepper to them
previously. This hole step
will also depend on the
thickness of the hake
3.Finally, we are going to prepare the garlic, for this, we put them in a pan with
some olive oil and we cook them slowly. one they are already cooked, we add a
spoon of spanish paprika. and fry it for a few seconds.
4. we serve a bed of potato slices, put the hake on top, and then add the oil with
the garlic and the paprika on top of the hake.
1. 110 grams of sugar 2. A spoonful of vanilla sugar 3. 125 grams of butter 4. 100 grams of flour 5. 125 grams of cocoa powder 6. 3 eggs 7. Half envelope of yeast 8. A little salt
How to make the recipe:
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with sugar, vanilla sugar, a little salt and cocoa until you get a creamy mixture. While stirring add the flour and the yeast 2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave. 3. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 25-30 minutes at 160ºC.