3. Carbs are fast use energy so if you have to many carbs it can just turn into fat.
2. Carbs help the body by being turned into temporary fast use energy like glucose.
5. A fun fact is that carbs can be found in fruits.
4.The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that carbohydrates make up 45 to 65 percent of your total daily calories. So, if you get 2,000 calories a day, between 900 and 1,300 calories should be from carbohydrates.
1. carbohydrates are any of a large group of organic compounds occurring in foods and living tissues and including sugars, starch, and cellulose. They contain hydrogen and oxygen in the same ratio as water (2:1) and typically can be broken down to release energy in the animal body.
1. Vitamins are any of a group of organic compounds that are essential for normal growth and nutrition and are required in small quantities in the diet because they cannot be synthesized by the body.
2. Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
4. you should get a lot of vitamins but if you get too many it can hurt you body so always read on the labels of the vitamins you take
3. Vitamins can hurt you if you are routinely getting an overload of vitamins and minerals can hurt you. Too much vitamin C or zinc could cause nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps.
5.vitamins helps boost the immune system.
3. Depending on what mineral it is your bones could not be healthy or not much hemoglobin and possibly being infertile
5. There are over 4000 different types of minerals.
1. minerals are solid inorganic substances that are very important in a balanced diet
2. Just like vitamins, minerals help your body grow, develop, and stay healthy. The bodyuses minerals to perform many different functions — from building strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses.
4. There are two groups of minerals: macrominerals which the body needs in large doses and trace minerals only a pinch required.
2. Hair and nails are mostly made of protein. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
1. Protein is a macro molecule that is made up of long chains of amino acids that are very important to living things
3. if you eat more protein than your body requires, it will simply convert most of those calories to sugar and then fat also when you consume too much protein, your body must remove more nitrogen waste products from your blood, which stresses your kidneys.
4. all men and women over the age of 19 should get at least 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight perday (or 0.37 grams per pound). That means a woman who is 130 pounds should get at least 48 grams of protein, which could look like 7 ounces of salmon or 7 eggs.
5. The word protein is derived from the Greek word 'proteios' which means "primary" or "in the lead".
1. Water is a colorless odorless substance that is a liquid at room temperature. It is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom
2. When you drink water you helping maintain your balance of body fluids. These body fluids then make digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature all possible.
3. Water can hurt the body if you drink too much at one time; it will overflow your stomach and drown you on the inside.
4. To stay healthy one should drink about two liters of water each day
5. A fun fact about water is that it makes up about 60% of your body
Healthy protein bars
1. KIND STRONG & Kind Honey Smoked BBQ
2. EPIC Bar Bacon
3. Soul Sprout Sweet ‘N Salty Sprouted Nut Bar
4. Luna Protein Mint Chocolate Chip
5. GoMacro Macrobar Protein Paradise: Cashew Caramel
6. Rise Bar Lemon Cashew
7. 22 days enlightened pumpkinseed
8. Exo bar cocoa nut
9. Think thin protein nut bar cocolate coconut almond
10. Rx bar coffee cocolate
1. Think thin chocolate strawberry
2.Nature valley coconut almond protein chewy bars
3.simply protein bar
4.simply protein whey bar
5.ZONE perfect nutrition bar dark chocolate almond
6. Questbar protein bar cookies and cream flavor
7. pure protein chocolate peanut butter
8. power bar protein plus reduced sugar and lemon poppy seeds
9. go raw zesty lemon
10. perfect bar almond acai
Unhealthy protein bars
3. Although the body cannot function smoothly without body fat, it is also important to remember that too much of body fat can negatively affect the body. ... Such accumulation of body fats may lead to obesity that can then set off many other health issues like breathing difficulties, arthritis and heart disease.
1. a natural oily or greasy substance occurring in animal bodies, especially when deposited as a layer under the skin or around certain organs.
4. For a man or woman on a 2,000-calorie diet, the target fat-calorie range is 400 to 700 calories.
2. Dietary fats are essential to give your body energy and to support cell growth. They also help protect your organs and help keep your body warm. Fats help your body absorb some nutrients and produce important hormones, too.
5. The average person is made up of about 15 to 30 percent fat
By: Austin Georger
Think thin chocolate strawberry number one unhealthy food
This protein bar has a lot of processed and unnatural foods listed near the top of the ingredient list so it is very bad for the brain and body.
This bar may have a lot of protein but that does not account for the number of carbs sodium and saturated fat that make it an unhealthy choice
A pack of ten of these bars costs 20 dollars so it is not a good choice at the price for the bar your getting
simply protein bar number three unhealthy protein bar
This bar is an unhealthy bar because it has way too much sodium in it and it has sugar which is never a option for a good bar.
This bar cost two dollars for a bar so again not a good price
This bar has vegetable glycerin which is a sugar that is addictive to your brain
Nature valley coconut almond protein chewy bars second unhealthy bar
this bar is not good for the body because it has a ton of saturated fat which is the bad fat and increases the chances of heart disease and obesity
There is not much protein in this bar and it has a ton of sugar and saturated fat which makes it a very bad protein bar
this protein bar cost three dollars for a bar which is a horrible price for how unhealthy this bar is for you.
simply protein whey bar number four unhealthy bars
this bar cost 25 dollars for a pack of 12
this bar has sugar and too much saturated fat also it is made from concentrate which makes it very unhealthy
This bar is unhealthy to your blood and heart because it has lots of sat. fat and unhealthy ingredients
ZONE perfect nutrition bar dark chocolate almond fifth unhealthiest bar
This bar is unhealthy because it has a ton of sugar and saturated fat
this bar is ten dollars for 12 bars which is a great price but it is a very unhealthy bar
this bar would be very addictive to your brain because it has so much sugar in it
questbar protein bar sixth unhealthiest bar
If you just look at the protein this looks like a great bar but its so processed it ends up being horrible for you
this bar costs 45 dollars for 12 bars which is way too much
This bar is horrible for your body because it is so processed and unnatural it cant help
pure protein chocolate peanut butter seventh unhealthiest bar
This is unhealthy because it has a lot of sugar alcohol and saturated fat
This bar is 20 dollars for a 12 pack
This bar is bad for the brain because it is addictive
Power bar protein plus reduced sugar lemon poppy seed eighth unhealthiest bar
This bar is unhealthy because of all its sugar. It is unhealthy on your brain because it is so addictive. It cost 30 dollars for a pack a 12
go raw zesty lemon ninth unhealthiest choice
It is unhealthy because of all the sugar and saturated fat. It has a lot of fat so heart problems and obesity may occur it is unhealthy for your body. it cost 3 dollars a bar
perfect bar almond acai tenth unhealthiest bar
This bar again is unhealthy because it has way to much sugar. it is unhealthy to the brain because it is addictive. it costs 25 dollars for a pack of 10.
kind strong + kind honey smoked barbecue first healthiest choice
this is healthy because it uses all natural and very healthy ingredients. this bar helps your body by giving it good fat to help build muscle. It cost 10 dollars for a pack of 5 so a good price.
epic bar bacon second healthiest bar
This bar is healthy because it has very good ingredients that are all natural and raised. It is healthy for you mind and blood because you are eating good natural food. 30 dollars for a pack of 12 so a little expensive but still a very good bar.
luna mint chocolate chip forth healthiest bar
This bar is healthy because it has a lot of protein made from good ingredients. It is good for the heart and blood because it does not have a lot of bad fat so lower chance of heart disease. it cost 2 dollars per bar.
go macro macro bar fifth healthiest bar
this bar may not have much protein but it is healthy because it has little fat and good sugars. This bar is healthy on your body because it has almost no bad fat. this bar cost 20 dollars for a pack of 10
soul sprout sweet and salty third healthiest bar
this bar has a lot of fiber which makes it very healthy. this bar helps your blood and body because fiber helps clean your blood and cleans your system. this bar cost 3 dollars per bar.
rise bar lemon cashew sixth healthiest bar
This is a good protein bar because it has good fat and good sugars with a lot of protein. This helps your body because it makes you bigger then you can build muscle. this costs 5 dollars for a pack of 5 so a very good price
exo bar cocoa nut eighth healthiest bar
This bar is healthy because it has a lot of fiber and good energy. this helps sharpen your mind and body because it has good energy in it. this costs 30 dollars for a pack of 15.
22 days enlightened pumpkin seed seventh healthiest bar
This bar has a lot of good fat and good sugar that are organic. This bar is good for your body because it helps build muscle. this bar cost 20 dollars for a 12 pack.
Think thin protein bar nut chocolate coconut almond ninth healthiest bar
This bar is healthy because it has a good amount of protein and no sugar. This is healthy on your brain because there is no addictive sugar. This bar cost 25 dollars for a ten pack.
rxbar coffee chocolate tenth healthiest bar
This bar is healthy because it has almost no fat. This bar is good on your body because it prevents obesity. it cost one dollar per bar