Technology in the Classroom
By integrating technology into the classroom, teachers are changing the ways they used to teach and providing students with the tools that will push them into the 21st century.
Technology occupies an important place within students' lives.
- If used correctly, will help prepare students for their future careers, which will inevitably include the use of wireless technology.
- Integrating technology into the classroom is definitely a great way to reach diversity in learning styles.
- It gives students the chance to interact with their classmates more by encouraging collaborating.
- Technology helps the teachers prepare students for the real world environment.
- With technology, the classroom is a happier place.
- Students become more responsible.
- When mobile technology is readily available in the classroom, students are able to access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before.
- Student can have access to digital textbooks that are constantly updated adn offer more vivid, helpful, creative, and a lot cheaper than those old heavy books.
- The traditional passive learning mold is broken.
- Integrating technology in education everyday helps students stay engaged.
Why use technology in the classroom?
What are ways to use technology in the classroom?
- Do a PowerPoint "Game Show Review"
- Try a Webquest
- Use technology as a topic for a writing assignment
- Use an online grading system
- Give multimedia presentations - or have your students give them
- Have students complete a written classroom activity online, such as a blog.
- Create a class webpage.
- Do an email echange.
- Supplement your lesson
- Create a class blog or wiki
- Listen to - or create - a Podcast.
- "Publish" your students' work.