REMODELING THE KITCHEN
The basic ideas for kitchen renovation;
• Hire a kitchen designer to draw a design to scale.
• Try to incorporate the way your kitchen is presently
used. Remember the triangle for sink, stove,
refrigerator. Goofy as it sounds, it works.
• Buy your cabinets, appliances, flooring, lighting
fixtures, sink, faucet, tiles, baseboards and paint in
advance; store onsite.
• Obtain building permits, if required.
• Interview contractors. You may need an electrician,
plumber, HVAC contractor, drywaller, painter,
flooring and / or tile installer, demolition crew.