Samuel Kenney and Dylan McClure
- Any substance and mixtures that can harm.
- Use proper caution around chemicals.
- Example being asbestos.
Chemical and Physical Hazards
- A hazard in the environment that can affect you with or without touching you.
- Don't mess around in the workplace.
- Example being heat and falling objects.
Direct and Cross Contamination
- Direct is when food drips ot touches other food.
- Prevent this by keeping food seperated.
- Cross contamination is when there is a transmission of bacteria from your hands, utensils, or using the same cutting board.
- Prevent this by using proper hygeine and different utensils.