Baked beat chips
3 medium-large beets, rinsed and scrubbed
Sea Salt + Black Pepper
2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 190°C and place oven rack in the center of the
2. Thinly slice beets with a mandolin (or a sharp knife), getting
them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little
when cut. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
3. Divide between two baking sheets and very lightly drizzle with
olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary. Toss to coat,
then arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Be
sure to watch closely past the 15 minute mark as they can burn
5. Remove from oven, let cool. Then serve.