Mark's Delicious Lamb Cutlets
1. marinate the lamb cutlets in alittle bit of salt, pepper and oil.
2. place a frying pan with alittle bit of oil and a steam of rosemary on the heat.
2. place the marinated lamb cutlets in the frying pan.
3. cook each lamb cutlet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. while the lamb is cooking on the pan, prepare a garden salad, by adding diced cucumber, lettuce and cherry tomatos.
5.serve the lamb on a platter with a couple of lemon wedges and the bowl of salad.
- 8 lean lamb cutlets
- olive oil
follow this recipe for the perfect aussie barbecue lunch with the family.