simplebooklet thumbnail

Clondalkin - Resources Clondalkin Library An original Carnegie Library which opened in 1912.  Clondalkin Round Tower Clond...
Font in the grounds of St. John s Church This is most likely a baptismal font is carved from a granite erratic.  Katharine...
Newlands House From Ball s History of the County Dublin.  The Round Tower With St John s Church in the background. Taken f...
Stone Cross Stone Cross in the grounds of St. John s Church. This large plain granite cross in the graveyard is possibly a...
St. Cron  n In the late 6th Century, St. Mochua or Cr  n  n founded the monastery of Clondalkin. An ancient tradition seem...
Buttress The added buttress at the base of the tower can be clearly distinguished in this photograph.  St. John s Church 1...
Larger Granite Cross This larger cross may be a burial marker or may have served as a barony boundary marker.  Smaller Car...
Church of The immaculate Conception  Church Organ This organ was installed by Messers Telford and first played on 12th May...
Milestone Milestone beside the Old Coach House  Former Oil Mill Former Oil Mill, Palmerstown.  Arch Archway leading to the...
Church Terrace Church Terrace  Corkagh Park Aerial view of Corkagh Park  Stained Glass Windows Stained glass window over t...
South Dublin County Council Civic Centre South Dublin County Council Civic Centre.  Blip  in foreground.  Former RIC Barra...