1. This game requires 6 teams representing 6 different countries, a moderator and traders.
2. Each team will be given tokens which will be their currency of exchange for the game.
3. The players have to use scissors, papers pencils and rulers to cut out shapes (circle, triangle , square etc.) of pre defined dimensions for the purpose of sales to traders.
4. It is important to note that the products that are differing in dimensions from requirement will be bought (with tokens) by traders at a reduced price.
5. Countries will have to negotiate and exchange tokens with each other if they do not have supplies of the resources required to make their product.
6. The objective is to gain as much currency as possible and manage their material purchase and product sales efficiently.