What is it? Nutritions provide healthy food to keep your body healthy.
How does it help the body? It helps by providing fats, carbohydrates, and energy to the body.
How can it hurt the body? Having a lot of bad nutritions.
How much should one have of this nutrient? They need Vitamin A, C, and E.
One facts about Nutrition is that they increase the protein in peanut butter.
10 unhealthiest FAST FOOD meals vs. 10 Healthiest FAST FOOD meals
3. Big King Sandwich- The Big King Sandwich is unhealthy because 659 calories, also there 37 grams of total fats, lastly 1600 mg sodium.
2. Cinnabon Delights- Cinnabon Delights is unhealthy because there is 220 calories and 14 grams of sugar. Also there are 12 grams of total fats.
4. Pizza- Pizza is unhealthy because there are 260 calories, there also 658 mg sodium inside the pizza, and lastly there is 10 grams of fats.
1. Chicken Pot Pie- The chicken pot pie is unhealthy because there are 46% fats and 43%carbs. It also has 501 calories in in the chicken pot pie.
5.Burrito- The burrito is unhealthy because there is 596.5 calories in the burrito, also there is 21.3 grams of total fats.
9. Bacon and Sausage - The bacon and sausage are unhealthy because they have 439 calories, 21 grams of total fat, 7 grams of saturated fat.
8.Deep Fried Fries- The fries are unhealthy because there is 220 calories inside of the fries.
7.Meatball Sub- The Meatball sub is unhealthy because there is 390 calories in side of the meatball sub. Also there is 1,250 mg of sodium.
6.Breakfast Platter- The breakfast platter is unhealthy because there is 1,781 calories in the platter. Also there is 80 grams of total fats in them and 1,913 mg sodium.
10. Triple Whopper - The triple whopper is unhealthy because it has 1,230 calories, 160% saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat, and 1,550mg of sodium.
2. Taco - The taco is healthy because it has 170 calories, 10 grams total fat, 0.0 grams of trans fat, and 1 gram of sugar.
1. Veggie Delite Sub - It is healthy because it only 60 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 4 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of protein.
3. Green Beans - The green beans are healthy because they have 25 calories, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber, and 1 gram of protein.
5. Chili - The chili has 170 calories, 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 4 grams of fiber, and 15 grams of protein.
4. Roast Turkey Salad - The roast turkey salad has 230 calories, 0 grams of total fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, and 0 grams of sodium.
7. Chicken Salad - The chicken salad has 250 calories, 9 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat, 5 grams, and 5 grams of protein.
9. Grilled Chicken Sandwich - The grilled chicken sandwich has 370 calories, 7 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 6 grams of fiber, and 36 grams of protein.
6. Vegetable Soup - The vegetable soup is healthy because it has 70 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein.
10. Black Beans and Rice - The black beans and rice have 190 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 6 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein.
8. Chicken Soup - The chicken soup has 110 calories, 2 grams of fat, 5 grams of saturated fats, 1 gram of fiber, and 7 grams of protein.