- Here are some coversation starters:
Bonjour! = Hello (formal, also means Good Morning!)
Salut! = Hi (informal)
- How to introduce yourself or ask someone for an introduction
1. Je m'appelle... = My name is...
2. Comment vous appelez-vous? = What is your name? (formal)
3. Comment tu t'appelles? = What is your name? (informal)
1. Ou sont les toilettes? = Where are the toilets?
2. Ou se trouve le restaurant? = Where is the restaurant?
3. Quelle heure est-il? = What is the time?
- Don't forget to be polite!
1. Merci! = Thank You
2. De Rien = You're welcome
3. Pardon? = Excuse me?/ Sorry?
4. S'il vous plait! = Please!
- Converstaion ending words/ phrases:
1. Au revoir! = Goodbye!
2. A beintot! = See you soon!
3. A demain! = See you tomorrow!
What do I say?
When you are in a new country that has a different language it can be quite hard to travel around, find a good place to eat, use the restroom, or any other thing that you might wanna know. Here are a few tips/ words that might help you with a smooth travel