- A food born illness is a disease caused by food or drinks.
- food born illneses are generly spread by raw or uncooked foods
- synotoms could consist a nausea,fever,and vomiting.
- To treat a food bornillness go to a doctor who will prescribe medicine
- some of the most famous foods assoiated with illnes are can goods and meat.
what is a food born illness
Chemical Hazards are things added to food that can be dangerous.
Examples of these could be cleaning supplies, bugsprays, or food additives.
These can be prevented by only preparing and storing food in safe and clean environments.
Chemical and Physical Hazards
Physical Hazards are foreign objects that could be found in food.
Examples of these could be hair, nails, or small objects.
These can be prevented by being safe while preparing food and keeping unessecary objects out of the preparation area.
Electrical Shocks in the Kitchen
Throughout the kitchen there are many electrical appliances used. If not safe with these appliances you could be at risk of being shocked.
Three ways to prevent electrical shock in the kitchen are: Not using appliances with broken cords, being safe around outlets, and not pulling appliances out of outlets by the cords, which would prevent broken cords.