physical hazard are a type of occupational hazard that involves environmental hazards that can cause harm with or without contact.Physical hazards include ergonomic hazards, radiation, heat and cold stress, vibration hazards, and noise hazards.
Chemical hazards are a type of occupational hazard caused by exposure to chemicals in the workplace. Exposure to chemicals in the workplace can cause acute or long-term detrimental health effects
Chemical Hazard And Pysical Hazards
You can prevent cuts by 1 keeping knife in sheathe.
2 keeping knife sharp and 3 keep knife dry.
Three ways to prevent cuts.
3 ways for preventing fires and burns
- Stay in the kitchen while food is cooking.
- Turn pot handles toward the back or center of the stove.
- Keep items such as dish towels, plastic bags, and long sleeves away from the heating surface.
- Never cook while holding a child or pet.
- dont have paper near fire
- dont touch hot pots with bare hands
There are multiple ways to prevent fallls
1 keep kitchen clean and have no wet floors
2 close the bottom drawers.
3 tell people if you make a mess.
Three ways to prevent falls
Three different ways to prevent electric shock.
To prevent electric shock there are thre things you can do keep water away from plugs dont touch wires that are showing and dont put anything thats not supposed to be in the plug in the plug.