Forum for Growth in Service?
The curriculum is designed to accompany the reading of my memoir
the story of my life and work
with Washington, DC's homeless women with AIDS.
Forum for Growth in Service is
an online school for the
* encouragement and
of people in service to others.
On the next page, you'll find a 3-minute video in which
I explain my concept for and goals for the Forum.
Thank you for your interest in
Forum for Growth in Service
But first, you may want to know more about me.
Visit my website HERE.
(If you want to skip this video, turn to pp. 5 and 6 for written info.)
Who is Forum for Growth in Service for?
2. People who are in direct service to others:
* gap-year volunteers
* health and mental health professionals
* people caring for an ill friend or family member
* nonprofit service organization management and staff
3. People interested in broader issues of social justice and how our relationships can be more just.
What's the curriculum format?
* Video lectures (12 - 15 minutes)
* downloadable supplementary materials
* questions for reflection, journaling or discussion
* downloadable journal
* Threaded comments section
* and more.
Courses are priced $10.00 and up.
Some courses are free.
Some content is free.