4. You should now see the System Properties Window, which will have three sections. The top section is labeled
“Performance” and has a “Settings” button. Click this button.
5. Select the “Data Execution Prevention” tab.
6. Select the option which reads “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”
7. Use the “Browse” button to locate the executable file for the application you were trying to start when you received
the StackHash error, and click Open to add it to your exceptions list.
8. Click Apply or OK to commit your changes.
How to run software in network (LAN)
How to Configure Server PC in Client Server Environment