Emergency Banking Act (EBA).
The purpose of the Emergency Banking Act was to stabilize the banking system, in 1933 the congress passed the EBA which was a reopening of banks when they had become financially stable. Also, prevent people from taking out a big lump sum at one time.
Relief from banking grief!
- Franklin dropped out of law school.
- Holds the record for America's longest serving president.
- Created the new deal with his first term as president.
- He was elected 4 times which is 2 times more than any other president.
- He was distantly related to his wife and many other presidents.
- The first president to leave the country during war time.
- He was diagnosed with polio which made him become paralyzed from the waist down.
- Ran as a democrat, unlike the people he was related to which ran as republicans.
- He was claimed to be the only child but he had a half brother.
- Won all elections in landslides.
Programs effects on the economy
No specific group was affected