THE E-BOOK OF DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP
1. Know the sites your kid is going on ask them where they are going.
2. Ask a friend to follow your kid on social media.
3. Ask for their password just in case of an emergency
4. Have sense of what they do online with texts and messages
5. Install parental control to make sure they don't go to any other innapropriate websites.
6. Block the person cyberbulling.
7. Don't foward cyberbuyyling messages.
8. Keep track of evidence of the cyberbullying.
Ways to prevent cyberbullying