How do you know you have HPV?
- It is the most common STI
- There is no test to see if you have it HPV itself
- By getting tested for the cervical cancer whitch is directly related to HPV
- If you get genital warts there is a possibility that you could have it
What happens if you don't get it treated?
- It could just go away whitch is what usaually happens
- You could develop some form of cancer that is realted to HPV
- Genital Warts is also a sideeffect of not getting HPV treated if it becomes bad