College Tuition in the U.S.
- Coming out with a college degree opens up more job opportunities.
- There is a wide earnings gap between people who get high school degrees and those who recieve college degrees.
- One with a college education has a better way of living their life, financially.
- There aren't as many opportunities when one has just a high school degree, they usually live a poorer lifestyle.
Economic Benefits of College Education
- College benefits go beyond earnings.
- College Grads are more satisfied with their jobs.
- College grads say college is worth it.
- College majors matter.
Potential Problems that Emerge From Student Debt
- College is becoming so expensive it's holding the middle class back.
- People are paying off debts in their 40s and aren't able to send their own children to college.
- College costs emerge as bipartison in the presidential race.
- 40 million Americans are in students debt.
- Interest on loans is a major factor on why people are in debt for a longer period of time.
The overall student debt in the U.S. adds up to $1.08 trillion.
- College education helps pursue what career you want to do in life.
- More likely to get a good job with a college dregree.
- The earnings gap between young adults with and without bachelor's degree has stretched to its widest level in near half a century.
- Young adults with just a high school degree ear 62 percent of the typical salary of college graduates.
- High school graduates were more likely to live in poverty and be dissatisfied with their jobs, if not employed.
- 9/10 college graduates ages 25-32 say that their bachelor's degree had paid off or will pay off in their future.
- Recieving a college education is so important and opens up so many doors for an individual.
Is The Tassel Worth The Hassle?