How French are you?
1. You celebrate:
A. La Toussaint
B. July 4th, Independence Day
C. Cinco de Mayo
2. At meals, you eat:
A. A little of everything served
B. My mom makes me exactly what I want
C. I eat some things, but not everything
3. What meal is most important to you?
4. When having a dinner party you would...
A. Go to a local market to buy ingredients
B. Go to a supermarket and get groceries for the whole week
C. Look in your freezer and see what you have
5. When going back to school you expect...
A. to bring all the supplies needed
B. for needed supples to be provided
C. for the teacher to get you any supplies you want
6. When you go shopping and chose an item, you expect...
A. the price that is listed is the final price
B. to pay an added tax
C. to have to ask an employee the price
7. When looking for a small shop you would go...
A. more towards the out side of your town
B. towards the center of your town
C. take a train to the next city over
8. When you see someone you say...
9. When you go into a bathroom you...
A. expect the shower and toilet to be in seperate rooms
B. wash your hands
C. expect the shower and toilet to be in the same room
10. When visiting a grave you would bring:
C. An American flag