1. Use different passwords for every account.
2. Make sure your passwords are strong.
3. Set up two-factor authentication.
4. Don't reveal too much on social networks.
5. Protect your computer and browser.
6. Secure your wireless connection.
7. Shop only at safe sites.
8. Think before clicking links.
9. Protect your phone with a password.
10. Pay attention.
Tips Protect Yourself Online
Investment & Finance Definition. The illegal trade
videos, digital video devices (DVDs), and
music. Piracy occurs
when someone other than the copyright holder
copies the product
and resells it for a fraction of the cost that the
Digital Piracy Definitions
1. Educate yourself
2. Protect your password
3. Never open unidentified or unsolicited messages
4. Log out of online accounts
5. Pause before you post
6. Raise awareness
7. Setup privacy controls
8. “Google” yourself
9. Don’t be a cyberbully yourself
How To Stop Cyberbullying