- Gain weight/muscle mass
- Develop acne, body hair, hormonal changes, need of more sleep
- Become more shy and sensitive
Intellectual Developments HS Students have
- Engaging in strong, intense interests
- Preferring interactions with their peers
- Preferring active to passive learning
How is the workload taking a toll on your everyday activities?
"Schoolwork takes a huge amount of time, being involved in student government cheer, and having accelerated/AP classes is not the easiest thing. I have to find time to balance everything meanwhile having to keep up at home, have friendships, and spend time with family. It is definitely hard, but in the end it will be worth it to get into a university."