1. You are ready to take care of another human being, not putting yourself first anymore. You are ready to sacrifice things for your child.
2. I would not be ready to be a parent. I am excited to have kids but I do not think I am fit for it right now. School, marriage, then baby is my plan.
3. I would feel scared. I believe that I would eventually feel more comfortable as my pregnancy progresses.
4. I would feel more ready if I was of that age because you have been through school and would hopefully have a steady job. Usually you witness child growth through families as well.
5. I would feel even more comfortable if I was married at that time but I feel as if that age is a good start.
6. The at home life syle would be good. You can not go out every night expecting to be called a good parent. A steady job will help income better as well.
This name means Grace.
People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Head is too large for body
Smiling but not for a purpose
Soft Spot on Head
Baby's reflex to grab a person's finger
Baby's eyes are swollen for few days
Communicate expectation through non-verbal cues
Interested in mirror image; may smile at it
May be attentive for up to 45 minutes
Holds and waves a toy
Holds her head at a 90˙ angle when on her stomach
Brings her hands together
Turns her head and neck to find source of sound
Curls in arms and legs when picked up
Moves by twisting and rolling
Moves her head in all directions
Waves her arms for "up"
Attached to parents or parent
Touches, holds, turns, shakes, and gums objects
Aims well when reaching for objects
Laughs and Giggles
Utters several sounds
Introducing solid foods
Knows her name
Looks for fallen objects
More independent play time
Sees the world in full color
Holds herself on her legs with support
Tooth buds emerge from her gums
Looks the game peek-a-boo
Sit without my help
1 single hour nap
Expert at crawling
Suffer from seperation anxiety
More solid foods
Getting close to walking
Can pick up objects better now
Sit down after standing
FIRST STEPS TOWARDS WALKING!
Can throw a ball
Can point out objects in books
First sign of independence
Can say simple words
Imitate your mommy
Attention span for 2-5 min.
Resist taking naps
Images: From Google
Videos: From Youtube