1 pound chicken breast, cut into small cubes
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp Sriracha
~1cup Panko breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Kung Pao Sauce (House of Tsang Brand)
1) Put cubed chicken breasts in large ziplock bag. Sprinkle flour into the bag, reseal, and shake bag to coat evenly.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the sriracha and egg. Add egg mixture to chicken, reseal the bag, and shake to coat evenly.
3) Add panko to the chiken. Reseal the bag and shake to coat evenly.
4) Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned on all sides. Add snap peas and peanuts and place a lid on the skillet. Wait for peas to cook to a soft snap.
5) Pour Kung Pao Sauce to taste and mix thoroughly.
Serve with brown rice and sriracha.