Here in this book you will find a recipe of three plates, a starter, a first plate and a dessert. Three different plates of three different places, from France, China and EEUU. You will enjoy it!
THE BEST RECIPE FOR A DAY
A bag of nachos of your choice.
The cheese you most like.
1 jar of jalapeños.
It is an essay recipe:
1. Put the nachos in a bowl.
2. Add the cheese and the jalapeños.
3. Introduce the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes, and that´s it.
THE USA STARTER: NACHO´S TEX MEX
CHINESE FIRST PLATE: VEGETABLE FRIED RICE
1. Cut the white onion in small pieces.
2. Prepare frozen vegetables according to directions of the bag.
3. While the vegetables are bowling, you have to scramble the eggs in a frying pan.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan a medium-high fire.
5. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes or until onion is cooked.
6. Add the steamed vegetables, rice, scrambled eggs and soy sauce. Remove it for three minutes. Mix in sesame oil and cook for one minute, then remove it. Serve immediately.
1/4 l of milk.
150g of flour.
You can choose between: nuttela, caramel, chocolate or strawbeery.
1. Mix the milk, the eggs, the flour, the butter and the salt.
2. Put a little piece of butter in a pan, medium-high fire and put the mix you have done before.
3. Check if the dough is good and flip it. Then in 30 seconds take away the pan, now you have your crêpe.
4. Then add the syrup you want.
FRENCH DESSERT: crêpes.
THE USA STARTER: Mozzarella fingers
1 cup of oil.
1 cup of breadcrumbs.
A spoon of milk.
A mozzarella cheese.
1. Beat the eggs with the milk until the mixture gets uniform.
2. Cut the cheese into strips.
3. Introduce the cheese into the mixture, then roll it in the breadcrumbs, it has to be completely covered.
4. Keep the fingers in the freezer.
5. Put some oil into the pan and wait until it gets hot.
6. Fry finger by finger during one minute each side of them.
7. Drain them in a kitchen roll.
8. If you want, you can put some sauce to dip them. We recommend you the bbq one it's very easy to make, you can find the recipe in our blog. Also if you don't want to make it you can buy it on the supermarket.
200g of wheat noodles.
1 green pepper.
½ red pepper.
250g of breast chicken.
50g of cabbage.
3 cloves of garlic.
50g of green beans.
6 soup spoons of soy sauce.
30g of chinese onion.
100g of mushrooms.
Salt and pepper.
100ml of oil.
CHINESE FIRST PLATE: Chinese noodles
1. Cook the noodles in a pot during less than 5 minutes.
2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Put some oil in a pan and add the garlic.
4. When it changes the colour, add the chicken.
5. Pour de soy sauce in the pan, later put the chicken in a plate.
6. Cut the vegetables into strips.
7. Put them in the pan in which you have cooked the chicken,put them in this orden: red and green peppers, green beans and chinese onion. Then cook the mixture during 3 minutes.
8. Put some oil in another pan and add the mushrooms and some cabbage. Then cook it during 4 minutes.
9. Put some oil again in another pan and add the noodles. Fry them during 1 minute.
10. After this minute add the chicken and the vegetables freshly made. Mix all with a spoon so that everything mixes.
11. So that’s it, put the mixture in a plate and decorate it with some parsley.
12. You can choose between eat it with chopsticks or not.
4 egg yolks.
80 grams of sugar.
220 grams of chocolate.
220 grams of batter.
60 grams of flour.
FRENCH DESSERT: VOLCANO OF CHOCOLATE
1.Warm the oven to 220°.
2.Put in a bowl the eggs with the egg yolks and the sugar. Shake them until it is well mixed.
3.Put a bowl with water in the fire and add on it a pot with the butter and the chocolate in pieces.
4.Stir until the mixture gets uniform. Then leave it from the fire.
5.Spread the butter in all the moulds and put a bit of flour in each one.
6.Pour the liquid chocolate in the first mixture.
7.Add the flour and stir during 2 minutes more less.
8.Refill the moulds ⅔.
9.Put them in the oven to 220º during 5 minutes.
10.Then the only thing you have to do is move away the moulds and that's all.
Julia Govea 1ºB
Maria Valero 1ºB
Paula Varadi 1ºC
Naiara Dominguez 1ºC
Marina Serrano 1ºB