City, State, Zip ______________________________________________________________________________
Terms and Conditions
This contract is by and between the Indiana Dental Association (“IDA”) and __________________________________________ (“Advertiser”).
1. IDA reserves the right to reject any advertisers or advertising copy.
2. Advertisements will not be accepted if they conﬂict with or appear to violate IDA policy, the IDA Code of Ethics or its Bylaws, or
if the advertisements are deemed offensive or contain attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
3. In all advertisements, the advertiser and the product or service offered should be clearly identiﬁable.
4. All artwork must meet speciﬁcations as outlined in current IDA media kit.
5. All artwork must be received by the close of business on the publication’s closing date. If artwork is not received on time the
ad artwork from the previous issue will be used. If no previous artwork is on ﬁle, IDA will create an ad, at its discretion, at the
rate of $115 per hour.
6. Advertisements submitted with dimensions that do not meet IDA speciﬁcations may be scaled to ﬁt.
7. IDA may add the word “advertisement” to any advertisement that is designed in a manner that allows confusion between the
ad and the editorial content of the IDA Journal.
8. Display ads are billed on applicable closing date with net 30 day terms. If payment is not received within 30 days, a new
invoice will be cut reﬂecting the cancellation of any discount off the rate card rate and an additional 2 percent administrative
fee will be charged. If payment has not been received within 60 days of the original invoice date, an additional 2 percent
administrative fee will be added.
9. Advertisers may opt to pay via credit card at standard invoice rate. IDA does not charge additional processing for credit card
10. IDA does not offer agency discounts.
11. The advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold IDA, its ofﬁcers, trustees, members, employees and agents, harmless from any
liability, including costs and attorney fees, arising out of or relating to the content of any ad.
12. Failure by the IDA to insert in any particular issue or issues the advertising under this contract invalidates the order for
insertion in the missed publication(s), but shall not constitute a breach of contract. In the event a requested insertion date
cannot be met by the IDA, despite its reasonable diligence, the IDA shall have the authority to place the advertisement in the
respective publication issue immediately following the last requested insertion order date contained in the contract, unless
Advertiser speciﬁcally requests in writing that the missed insertion date be omitted from the contract entirely. IDA shall
have the right to omit any advertisement when the space allotted to advertising in the issue for which such advertisement is
ordered has all been ﬁlled, or where there is a substantial change in the product or subject of the advertisement which may
conﬂict with IDA’s general policy on advertising. IDA may also limit the size and/or position of an advertisement in any issue.
13. The sole remedy for printing or other errors in ads caused by IDA shall be a rebate of the amount paid to IDA for that ad. Any
other damages, consequential or otherwise, are speciﬁcally excluded.
14. No Advertiser cancellations are accepted after the publication closing date.
15. Advertiser cancellations for future publications will result in loss of multi-issue discounts. Advertiser will be backed billed for
previous discounts at time of cancellation on Net 10 day terms.
16. IDA may cancel this contract at any time prior to closing date of next publication.
Advertiser Signature _________________________________________________________________________