Internet Safety Rules #1-2
1.) I WILL think before I post.
-I will not share personal information on the internet.
2.) I WILL respect my peers online.
-I will not say anything threatening or rude to others on the web like me.
- I will not hurt anyone by doing anything that can affect them.
Tip #2: If you feel uncomfortable about what some told you online, tell a trusted adult, parent, or guradian.
Tip #1: Don't share personal information with someone you don't know online.
Internet Safety Rules #3-4
3.) I WILL be careful when meeting online friends in person.
- I will ask a parent or guardian before going.
- I will have a parent or guardian accompany me.
- I will meet in a public place.
4.)I WILL protect myself online.
If someone hurts my feelings:
- I will not respond.
- I will save the evidence.
- I will tell a parent, guardian, or trusted adult.
- I will report to the website, cell phone company, CyberTipline.com, or the police.
Tip #3: It is very simple to hurt someone online when not the intention, so remember be nice!