How do you know you have HPV?
- It is the most common STI
- There is no test to see if you have it HPV itself
- By getting tested for the cervical cancer whitch is directly related to HPV
- If you get genital warts there is a possibility that you could have it
Where can you get it tested and Treated?
- You should be able to get tested at any clinic or hospital in your area.
- Some places might have a charge to get tested
- There is also links on the Center for Disease Control webpage dealing with most STI's and STD's
What happens if you don't get it treated?
- It could just go away whitch is what usaually happens
- You could develop some form of cancer that is realted to HPV
- Genital Warts is also a sideeffect of not getting HPV treated if it becomes bad