Page 1A - Getting Started; Set - Up Iphone 7
Setting up your Iphone you will need basic information such as the name and password of your wifi, Icloud email (which is the email associated with your Icloud account), debit and credit card numbers; optional, and any back up data you would like on your new Iphone.
- Date & Time
- Language & Region
- Connect to Wifi
- Connect Iphone to Computer
- Sync and Manage Icloud devices
- Apply any back ups you have
Page 3 - Personalize Your Iphone
Apple gives you infinite amount of customizing your Iphone. Rearranging apps, changing your wall paper, and orgnaizing folders are only the few of many ways to personalize your Iphone.
- Arrange apps - Touch and hold any app on the Home screen until you see the app icons jiggle. Drag an app to move it. Drag an app to the edge of the screen to move it to a different Home screen, or drag it to the Dock at the bottom of the screen (remove another app first). Press the Home button to save your arrangement.
- Create a folder - While arranging apps, drag one app onto another. Tap the name of the folder to rename it. Drag apps into or out of the folder. Press the Home button when you finish.
- Change the wallpaper - Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Change the name of your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > About > Name.
page 3 - Safety & Handling
Be sure to handle Iphone with care. It is made of glasss and other sensitve material that are easily breakable if not tooken care of properly. Use of case and screen protectors are recommended. Don’t open iPhone and don’t attempt to repair iPhone yourself. Don’t attempt to replace the iPhone battery yourself. The lithium-ion battery in iPhone should be replaced by Apple or an authorized service provider. Charge iPhone with the included USB cable and power adapter, or with other third-party “Made for iPhone” cables. Clean iPhone immediately if it comes in contact with anything that may cause stains. If liquid splashes on iPhone or dust gets on it, wipe it off with a soft, lint-free cloth. Lastly if you are selling or giving away Iphone make sure all devices are disconnected and all information and settings have been deleted and reset.