Please use this booklet to help care for Olivia. The booklet includes important house information, expectations for activities with Olivia, and responsibilities.
Welcome to the Assenza's Family
Daycare & Babysitting information booklet!
Olivia is a special little lady. She loves conversation, physical movement, and socialization.
We thank you for spending time caring for her. The following pages will help organize important household information, articulate activities that Olivia enjoys, and expectations for household management.
We want your time with Olivia to be fantastic. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Again, thank you!
1. Call 911 from your mobile device and inform them of our home address
- 2213 39th Street NW Washington, DC 20007
2. Call Robin and Sal
- Phone numbers are on the previous page
3. Unless told otherwise by 911, drive to Sibley Hospital Emergency
- Address on the previous page
4. Olivia's Health Insurance & Blood Type
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc., Assenza, Salvatore MKM830 17 1192 (Group 5801171 - DC10)
- Blood Type: