• Panchakarma (Detoxification Treatments)
• Vamana:Rs.7,000/- This procedure involves the induction of emesis for
removing kapha toxins. This is specifically indicated in chronic allergic asthma
and other respiratory diseases.
• Virechana:Rs.4,000/- Involves induction of purgation for removing pitta
toxins specifically indicated in digestive problems, liver problems,
constipation, obesity, skin and metabolic disorders.
• Basthi:(Yoga Basthi Rs.3,500/- )(Matru Basthi Rs.200/-Per sitting)
Medicated herbal enema mainly for removing vatha toxins. It is also
beneficial in removing pitta and kapha toxins. Basthi could also be used as a
rejuvenative procedure in extremely debilitated persons where special
rejuvenative herbal preparations are administered as retention enemas.
Basthi is specially indicated in high blood pressure, arthritis, anxiety, stress
and vatha related problems.
• Nasya:Rs.500/- Per sitting- Involves nasal administration of medicated oil.
This is beneficial in removing kapha toxins from the head and neck regions.
An excellent treatment in chronic head aches; migraines, sinusitis, rhinitis,
thyroid and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) related problems.
• Rakta mokshana:Rs.250/- Per sitting- Specific quantity of blood is removed
from an affected skin area either by vene puncture or using leaches. Highly
effective in diabetic wounds, abscesses and chronic non-healing external
Arogyasiri Ayurveda Mysore
• Rs. 5,000 –